Founded in 2004 the cleversoft group is a leading cloud based RegTech provider for financial services. The company is headquartered in Munich with offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, The Hague, Luxembourg and Sofia. We optimize and automate business processes for regulatory documents, ensure AML & KYC compliance as well as efficient supervisory reporting of 1 000+ clients around the globe, including banks, insurance companies, custodians / investment management companies and asset managers. Through the partnership with Private Equity Investors, cleversoft group further accelerates its growth through acquisitions of SecondFloor, BusinessForensics, and CDDS in 2019, 2020, and 2021 respectively.
To strengthen our Crime Prevention team, we are looking for a Data Manager with fluent English and Arabic.
- A very challenging and rewarding FinTech/RegTech environment where you will grow exponentially in professionality and technical knowledge;
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies, in a digital cloud-based environment, collaborating with the team anytime and from anywhere;
- An extensive internal training program and the possibility to follow external though related courses;
- Project and teamwork providing cross-field experience;
- Up to 30 paid vacation days annually;
- Flexible work schedule with policy allowing up to 50% work from home;
- Opportunities for training, customer engagement, and conference participations;
- Interview process with your future teammates;
- Possibility for high impact and fast personal growth;
- Competitive salary + employee benefits, e.g., a multisport card, additional medical insurance, etc.
cleversoft is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. We are committed to hiring the best candidates for our positions, regardless of these factors.