Founded in 2004 the cleversoft group is a leading cloud based RegTech provider for financial services. The company is headquartered in Munich with offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, The Hague, Luxembourg and Sofia. We optimize and automate business processes for regulatory documents, ensure AML & KYC compliance as well as efficient supervisory reporting of 1 000+ clients around the globe, including banks, insurance companies, custodians / investment management companies and asset managers. Through the partnership with Private Equity Investors, cleversoft group further accelerates its growth through acquisitions of SecondFloor, BusinessForensics, and CDDS in 2019, 2020, and 2021 respectively.
To strengthen our Crime Prevention team, we are looking for a Data Manager with fluent English and Arabic.
- A very challenging and rewarding FinTech/RegTech environment where you will grow exponentially in professionality and technical knowledge;
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies, in a digital cloud-based environment, collaborating with the team anytime and from anywhere;
- An extensive internal training program and the possibility to follow external though related courses;
- Project and teamwork providing cross-field experience;
- 25 paid vacation days annually;
- Flexible work schedule with policy allowing up to 50% work from home;
- Opportunities for training, customer engagement, and conference participations;
- Interview process with your future teammates;
- Possibility for high impact and fast personal growth;
- Competitive salary + employee benefits, e.g., a multisport card, additional medical insurance, etc.
- Research and analysis skills;
- Fluency in Arabic and English while English is a must. Proficiency in additional languages (especially French or German) is an advantage;
- Experienced in the use of PCs and standard Microsoft applications, especially Access, Excel, Outlook and Word;
- Previous experience in data research & data entry would be an advantage;
- Pro-active organizational skills to ensure smooth day-to-day collaboration with your team;
- Enthusiastic, and committed Data Manager who thrives on hard work and enjoys a challenging but rewarding role;
- Able to remain calm under pressure, show initiative and great attention to detail;
- Must be a team player, willing to go the extra mile and must demonstrate a pleasant and professional approach in dealing with the team.
Preferable (but not mandatory) would be also:
- First experience in using a CRM and/or Jira;
- Knowledge of SQL language and ability to write SQL queries;
- Knowledge of ParseHub.
As a Data Manager, you will be responsible for the research and update of Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and Sanctions Lists in our proprietary database. With your research and quality checks you are actively helping customers to prevent money laundering and financial crime.
- Identify appropriate information on PEPs, analysing and inputting this to the database;
- Update PEP lists on regular basis;
- Identify appropriate information on Sanctions, analysing and developing new sanctions lists;
- Work with all members of the Sanctions Team to ensure the quality and timeliness data collection;
- Update Sanctions lists on regular basis;
- Present findings to the supervisor;
- Ensure that all data is accurate and properly organized;
- Continuously improve the data management processes in a team approach;
- Keep up to date your knowledge on AML/CTF EU regulations.