Founded in 2004 the cleversoft group is a leading cloud based RegTech provider for financial services. The company is headquartered in Munich with offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, The Hague, Luxembourg and Sofia. We optimize and automate business processes for regulatory documents, marketing materials, commission payments, and other back office processes of 1’000+ clients around the globe, including banks, insurance companies, custodians/ investment management companies and asset managers. Through the partnership with the Software Investor Main Capital, the cleversoft group has the opportunity to further accelerate its growth through a buy-and-build strategy. Thus, the companies SecondFloor, BusinessForensics, and CDDS (Customer Due Diligence Solutions) became part of cleversoft group in 2019, 2020, and 2021 respectively.
To strengthen our Java team, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer in our Sofia office. As such you would be responsible for the development of one of our products for the insurance and pension sectors.
- Full integration into a fast growing, globally spread team;
- Project work providing cross-field experience with expertly trained professionals;
- Opportunity to work in a digital cloud based environment, collaborating with your colleagues anytime and from anywhere;
- Flexible work schedule with home office and 25 vacation days per year;
- Flexible work schedule with policy allowing up to 50% work from home;
- Interview process with your future teammates;
- Possibility for high impact and fast personal growth;
- Competitive salary and employee benefits, e.g. a multisport card, additional medical insurance, etc.