Founded in 2004 the cleversoft group is a leading cloud based RegTech provider for financial services. The company is headquartered in Munich with offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, The Hague, Luxembourg, and Sofia. We optimize and automate business processes for regulatory documents, ensure AML & KYC compliance as well as efficient supervisory reporting of 1 000+ clients around the globe, including banks, insurance companies, custodians / investment management companies and asset managers. Through the partnership with Private Equity Investors, cleversoft group further accelerates its growth through acquisitions of SecondFloor, BusinessForensics, and CDDS in 2019, 2020, and 2021 respectively.
То strengthen our Bulgarian team, we are looking for a Junior Java Engineer for our software engineering team in our offices in Sofia (Bulgaria).
- Motivating and responsible work in an international company with offices in Munich, Amsterdam, The Hague, Sofia, Frankfurt and Luxembourg.
- Project work providing cross-field experience with expertly trained professionals.
- Opportunity to work in a digital cloud based environment, collaborating with your colleagues anytime and from anywhere.
- Opportunity to learn latest cloud Technologies and peak into DevOps Processes.
- 25 paid vacation days annually.
- Flexible work schedule with policy allowing up to 50% work from home.
- Opportunities for training, customer engagement, and conference participations.
- Interview process with your future teammates.
- Possibility for high impact and fast personal growth.
- Competitive salary + employee benefits, e.g., a multisport card, additional medical insurance, etc.