Founded in 2004 the cleversoft group is a leading cloud based RegTech provider for financial services. The company is headquartered in Munich with offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, The Hague, Luxembourg, Sofia. We optimize and automate business processes for regulatory documents, ensure AML & KYC compliance as well as efficient supervisory reporting of 1 000+ clients around the globe, including banks, insurance companies, custodians / investment management companies and asset managers. Through the partnership with Private Equity Investors, cleversoft group further accelerates its growth through acquisitions of SecondFloor, BusinessForensics, and CDDS in 2019, 2020, and 2021 respectively.
We are a team of more than 180 colleagues – diverse personalities who all want to grow together with you. Are you ready to break new ground with us? Then join us and help us strengthen our BusinessForensics team as a Quality Analyst in Sofia.
BusinessForensics is the leader in financial crime prevention in the Netherlands and with the ambition to fulfil this role in Europe as well. We provide solutions for onboarding clients in a complete and compliant manner (Know Your Customer or KYC), monitoring transactions based on rules (Anti-Money Laundering or AML) and processing cases with our top-shelf case management system (Special Investigations or SI). Combined with our unique data model, we ensure that our customers, major financial players in the Dutch market are compliant and avoid integrity – and image risks by utilizing our KYC, AML and SI solutions. By pursuing our goal, we substantially contribute to an overall healthy financial system.
- A very challenging and rewarding FinTech/RegTech environment where you will grow exponentially in professionality and technical knowledge.
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies, in a digital cloud-based environment, collaborating with the team anytime and from anywhere.
- An extensive internal training program and the possibility to follow external though related courses.
- Project and teamwork providing cross-field experience.
- 25 paid vacation days annually.
- Flexible work schedule with policy allowing up to 50% work from home.
- Opportunities for training, customer engagement, and conference participation.
- Possibility for high impact and fast personal growth.
- Competitive salary + employee benefits, e.g., a multisport card, additional medical insurance, etc.
The application procedure will consist of two interviews, one of which will be with your team manager and your future teammates. Conducting a SQL task will be part of the interview process.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
cleversoft is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. We are committed to hiring the best candidates for our positions, regardless of these factors.