The cleversoft group was founded in 2004 and is one of Europe’s leading providers of cloud-basedRegTech solutions provider for the financial industry. We have more than 180 employees working at our locations in Munich, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Amsterdam, The Hague and Sofia. We enable financial players to efficiently implement highly complex regulations in the area of securities compliance, accelerate the regulatory reporting and controlling processes of our customers and help prevent money laundering and financial crime. Our, over 1000, clients aroundthe globe include banks, insurance companies, custodians/investment management companies and asset managers. Through the partnership with the Software Investor Main Capital, cleversoft group has the opportunity to further accelerate its growth through a buy-and-buildstrategy. Thus, the companies SecondFloor, BusinessForensics and Customer Due DiligenceSolutions (CDDS) group joined the cleversoft group in 2019, 2020, and 2021 respectively. We are looking for motivated React Web enthusiasts that will have a long-term interest in joining our team as a React Web Developer.
- Motivating and responsible work in an international company at an office of your choice in Munich, Frankfurt or Sofia.
- Working in a team of enthusiastic professionals, in a pleasant working environment.
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies, in a digital cloud-based environment, collaborating with the team anytime and from anywhere.
- Project and teamwork providing cross-field experience.
- 25 paid vacation days annually.
- Flexible work schedule with policy allowing up to 50% work from home.
- Opportunities for training, customer engagement, and conference participations.
- Interview process with your future teammates.Possibility for high impact and fast personal growth.
- Competitive salary + employee benefits, e.g., a multisport card, additional medical insurance,etc.
cleversoft is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. We are committed to hiring the best candidates for our positions, regardless of these factors.