cleversoft is a leading provider of innovative compliance software for the financial services sector. With our cloud-based technologies and efficient SaaS services, we are shaping the future of the industry. Our experts in 4 countries work every day to expand our service portfolio and make it even better. We are a team of more than 180 colleagues – diverse personalities who all want to grow together with you.
What we offer:
- Being part of an established, successful company with a solid financial profile and well-known international clients
- Working in a dynamic team with an open feedback culture
- High level of responsibility and autonomous work
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent work-life balance with the option of home office days
- 25 days of vacation
You should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or successfully completed apprenticeship in banking, insurance, or comparable work-experience in the financial industry and/or IT sector.
- Distinct customer orientation with a high understanding of quality and delivery obligations.
- Ability to handle complex situations, manage small projects as well as conflicts and communicate it in a comprehensible manner.
- Solution-oriented, excellent communication and organizational skills and a team-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where hard work and fun are the key ingredients.
- Experienced in the use of PCs and standard Microsoft applications, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and spoken German and English language skills.
Preferable (but not mandatory) would be also:
- First experience in using a CRM and/or Jira Service Management / Service Desk.
- Further language skills are an advantage, but not strogly required
- Knowledge in the regulatory segment (MiFID, PRIIP, or also ESG and sustainability) or the compliance environment is advantageous