Founded in 2004 the cleversoft group is a leading cloud based RegTech provider for financial services. The company is headquartered in Munich with offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, The Hague, Luxembourg, Sofia. We optimize and automate business processes for regulatory documents, ensure AML & KYC compliance as well as efficient supervisory reporting of 1 000+ clients around the globe, including banks, insurance companies, custodians / investment management companies and asset managers. Through the partnership with Private Equity Investors, cleversoft group further accelerates its growth through acquisitions of SecondFloor, BusinessForensics, and CDDS in 2019, 2020, and 2021 respectively.
To strengthen our Java team, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer in our Sofia office. As such you would be responsible for the development of one of our products for the insurance and pension sectors.
- Full integration into a fast growing, globally spread team;
- Project work providing cross-field experience with expertly trained professionals;
- Opportunity to work in a digital cloud based environment, collaborating with your colleagues anytime and from anywhere;
- Flexible work schedule with home office and 25 vacation days per year;
- Flexible work schedule with policy allowing up to 50% work from home;
- Interview process with your future teammates;
- Possibility for high impact and fast personal growth;
- Competitive salary and employee benefits, e.g. a multisport card, additional medical insurance, etc.
cleversoft is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. We are committed to hiring the best candidates for our positions, regardless of these factors.