With AMLspotter, you can now run a complete analysis of your global AML/CTF risk for management or the auditor.
AMLspotter has been tailored to answer the needs of the following individual activities:
- Private Bank
- Corporate Service Provider
- Asset Manager
- Fund Services Provider
- Law Firm
- Insurance Company
- Payment Services
- Software Editor
This software allows clients to manage their global AML/CTF risks and covers the following aspects:
- Identification & NameCheck against sanctions lists (UN / EU consolidated sanctions list, OFAC, HM Treasury, SECO), PEP and your internal list. An access to press releases and articles thanks to the manual NameCheck
- Risk Classification on each client (KYC) according to their geographical exposure, behavior, activities, client relationship set-up,…
- Automated BatchNameCheck on above mentioned lists
- AML risk monitoring according to internal procedures
- Transactional monitoring
- Individual, detailed and global reports
Short on time? We'll call you.
Our team has years of industry experience to help support you throughout the regulatory compliance software acquisition process — from A to Z.
Our services range from self-serve free trial up to solutions that require white glove service. In both cases, we begin by learning about you.
We ensure you have everything you need to get off to a great start with your compliance software and services.
Whether you've chosen SaaS self-serve, on premise, or cloud-based implementation, rest assured knowing you can start using our solutions ASAP.
Once you're up-and-running, our customer success team is here to support you every step of the way.
We work with companies of all sizes, with varying numbers of end-users. When you're ready to scale up your solution, look no further than cleversoft.
Not only does our technology have a 99.98% availability rate, but our tech team and customer success are here for you when you need us most.