The cleversoft group was founded in 2004 and is one of Europe's leading providers of cloud-based RegTech solutions for the financial industry. We have more than 140 employees working at our locations in Munich, Amsterdam, The Hague, Sofia, Frankfurt, Nuremberg, Luxembourg and Rousse. We enable financial players to efficiently implement highly complex regulations in the area of securities compliance, accelerate the regulatory reporting and controlling processes of our customers and help prevent money laundering and financial crime. Our, over 200, clients around the globe include banks, insurance companies, custodians/ investment management companies and asset managers. Through the partnership with the Software Investor Main Capital, the cleversoft group has the opportunity to further accelerate its growth through a buy-and-build strategy. Thus, the companies SecondFloor and BusinessForensics joined the cleversoft group in 2019 and 2020.
То strengthen our Bulgarian team, we are looking for a Senior Web Engineer for our software engineering team in our offices in Rousse (Bulgaria) or Sofia (Bulgaria).
You will take independent responsibilities in a field-tested team for the following range of tasks:
- Develop cleversoft’s state of the art standardized cloud software;
- Create interactive customer greenfield projects based on our standard web tool development infrastructure;
- Develop architectural concepts and enhance the cleversoft software suite. Be active and appreciated part of shaping cleversoft’s web products;
- Take the initiative to improve existing processes and solutions;
You will work with an international team of experts on multiple client solutions and an expanding portfolio of standard software solutions.
- 3+ years of experience as a full time Web Developer/Engineer with focus on professional software development;
- Excellent HTML and CSS knowledge (reference project(s) required);
- Excellent PHP knowledge (reference project(s) required);
- Excellent MySQL knowledge (reference project(s) required);
- Good Symfony or alternative framework knowledge;
- Good Git knowledge;
- Typo3/Neos Flow Framework knowledge is a plus;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to communicate technical information;
- Ability to work independently and reliably, interest in new technologies;
- Analytical skills, ability to work well in a team and under tight deadline;
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must, German knowledge is a plus;
- Motivating and responsible work in an international company with offices in Munich, Amsterdam, The Hague, Sofia, Ruse, Frankfurt, Nuremberg, and Luxembourg;
- Project work providing cross-field experience with expertly trained professionals;
- Opportunity to work in a digital cloud based environment, collaborating with your colleagues anytime and from anywhere;
- You can choose yourself the city you would like to be based in (Sofia or Ruse);
- Flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year;
- Interview process with your future teammates;
- Possibility for high impact and fast personal growth;
- Competitive salary + employee benefits, e.g. a multisport card, additional medical insurance, etc.
Please send your complete application documents, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, to Johanna Arévalo at email@example.com. You are also welcome to contact Johanna at this address if any questions arise in advance.Bitte beachten Sie unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie zur Datenverarbeitung im Bewerbungsverfahren.