We would like to invite you to Stenger's Precautionary Check on the topic of Disclosure Regulation Level I!
If I give advice from 10.03.2021, what information do I have to hand out on ESG?
In the March edition of Stenger's Pension Check, Lisa Waldherr will be a guest speaker with Martin Stenger explaining everything important regarding the sustainability of products when dealing with the topic of funds, whether fund policies or fund savings plans. In our webinar on 04.02.2021, we presented the Level I transparency document with real data together with the investment house Franklin Templeton Investments.
Advantages you will take away from Stenger's Pension Check:
- What do I have to hand over when I want to advise an ESG product?
- Level I transparency document with real data on a Franklin Templeton Investments § 9 fund
- ESG approach of Franklin Templeton Investments
Who Stengers Precautionary Check is suitable for: Bank advisors, brokers, independent agents who distribute funds via broker pools, banks or a unit-linked insurance company.
Register now for free for the webinar: Registrierung.
- Thursday, 04 March 2021
- 09:30 (CET)
- Language: German
- Martin Stenger, Sales Director Business Development Insurance & Retirement Solutions Germany of Franklin Templeton Investments
- Lisa Waldherr, Head of Sales Asset Management and Insurance DACH of cleversoft group
Join the webinar live and get your questions answered in the Q&A session. After you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to participate in the webinar.
The cleversoft Team