The cleversoft group was founded in 2004 and is one of Europe's leading providers of cloud-based RegTech solutions for the financial industry. We have more than 140 employees working at our locations in Munich, Amsterdam, The Hague, Sofia, Frankfurt, Nuremberg, Luxembourg and Rousse. We enable financial players to efficiently implement highly complex regulations in the area of securities compliance, accelerate the regulatory reporting and controlling processes of our customers and help prevent money laundering and financial crime. Our, over 200, clients around the globe include banks, insurance companies, custodians/ investment management companies and asset managers. Through the partnership with the Software Investor Main Capital, the cleversoft group has the opportunity to further accelerate its growth through a buy-and-build strategy. Thus, the companies SecondFloor and BusinessForensics joined the cleversoft group in 2019 and 2020.
То strengthen our Bulgarian team, we are looking for a Senior Java Engineer for our software engineering team in our offices in Rousse (Bulgaria) or Sofia (Bulgaria).
As a Senior Java Engineer you will:
- Be directly part of cleversoft’s high-performing, international Java Engineering team as a full-time member;
- Build new features and enhancements on Java based solutions and contribute to cleversoft’s state of the art standardized cloud software;
- Develop architectural concepts and play an active role in shaping the cleversoft software suite;
- Take the initiative to improve existing processes and solutions;
- Provide mentorship to other Java engineers;
You will work with an international team of experts on multiple client solutions and an expanding portfolio of standard software solutions.
- 3+ years of Java programming language experience in a professional environment;
- Solid knowledge in object-oriented principles, design patterns, data structures and algorithms;
- Extensive experience developing Java EE based applications;
- Experience designing and implementing REST / SOAP APIs;
- Experience with automated testing;
- Experience working with Git;
- Solid SQL skills including query execution plan analysis and optimization;
- Experience with container technologies and cloud computing services;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Passion for learning new technologies and delivering high quality software that meets the business requirements;
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information;
- First experiences with mentorship and team leading are a plus;
- Experience working in the financial services sector is a plus;
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must, German knowledge is a plus;
- Motivating and responsible work in an international company with offices in Munich, Amsterdam, The Hague, Sofia, Ruse, Frankfurt, Nuremberg, and Luxembourg;
- Project work providing cross-field experience with expertly trained professionals;
- Opportunity to work in a digital cloud based environment, collaborating with your colleagues anytime and from anywhere;
- You can choose yourself the city you would like to be based in (Sofia or Ruse);
- Flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year;
- Interview process with your future teammates;
- Possibility for high impact and fast personal growth;
- Competitive salary + employee benefits, e.g. a multisport card, additional medical insurance, etc.
Please send your complete application documents, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, to Johanna Arévalo at email@example.com. You are also welcome to contact Johanna at this address if any questions arise in advance.
Please note the Information on data processing as part of the application process.