§1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we provide information on the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data means any information that can relate to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior.
(2) The controller within the meaning of Article 4(7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
(see our Imprint).
You can contact our data protection officer Alexander Bugl at:
Bugl & Kollegen Gesellschaft für Datenschutz und Informationssicherheit mbH
93055 Regensburg, Germany
Phone: +49 941-630 49 789
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, we store the information you communicate (your e-mail address, and where applicable, your name and your phone number) in order to answer your questions. The data collected in this context will be erased after the statutory storage obligations have expired.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the relevant processes. We will also specify the defined criteria that apply to the duration of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to access,
- Right to rectification or to erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to appeal to a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are necessary for us in technical terms in order to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6(1), first sentence, point (f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of query
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you use and that provide certain information to the body that places the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective on the whole.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include session cookies in particular. Session cookies store a so-called session ID, which can be used to identify different requests sent by your browser as belonging to the same session. This will allow us to recognize your computer when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified amount of time, which may vary depending on the cookie type. You have the option to remove cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse third party cookies or reject all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
e) You can change the site-specific cookie settings here.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how visitors use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other states that are signatories to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA). Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on activity on the website and perform further services for the website operator associated with the use of the website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being saved by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software; please note that if you do this however, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. In addition, you can prevent the information generated by the cookie with regard to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and provided to Google, and from being processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()“. This truncates IP addresses before their further processing, so there is no possibility of identifying a person. To the extent that you are personally identifiable based on the data collected about you, this kind of identification will thus be immediately ruled out and the personal data will be erased right away.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyse the use of our website and to make regular improvements. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more attractive for our users. In the exceptional event personal data are transferred to the United States, Google has complied to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6(1), first sentence, point (f) GDPR.
§ 5 Use of Google Maps
(1) This website uses Google Maps (API) to display interactive maps and create driving directions. Google Maps is a web service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Information about the use of the website (such as the user’s IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States as soon as the sub-pages into which the Google Maps map is integrated are accessed.
(2) Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate the user’s IP address with any other data held by Google. Nevertheless, it should be technically possible for Google to use the data obtained through Google Maps to identify users, to create personality profiles of users or to process and use user data for external purposes, over which we have no control and cannot have any influence.
(3) Google’s Terms of Service can be viewed at https://policies.google.com/terms.
(4) Google Maps‘ Additional Terms of Service can be viewed at https://www.google.com/intl/de_US/help/terms_maps.html.