The cleversoft docCreator™ combines individual process steps to create an automated, flexible workflow for preparing, managing, archiving, and distributing forms, documents, presentations and prospectuses. In addition to meeting regulatory requirements, docCreator™ allows for uniform layout and design specifications for all types of documents and transfers these into uniform structures.
- Document types
- Free document and template design
- Flexible workflow definitions
- Predefined document structures in the various editor modules
- Intuitive usability, comparable with popular applications and editor applications
- cleversoft’s sniplet concept enables text blocks, graphics and paragraphs to be managed quickly and easily
- Inheritance of entire templates, sections and elements
- Output in various formats, such as PDF, PowerPoint, etc.
docCreator™ is based on a modern SOA (Services Oriented Architecture). This allows us to develop dynamic and flexible new solutions and services and to provide our customers with a short time-to-market.
- Key Information Documents as per PRIIP regulation (PRIIP KIDs)
- Product information sheets (PIB) as per German Securities Trading Act (WpHG)
- Basic information sheets (BIB) as per FIDLEG
- UCITS KIIDs for Fonds (KIID service for capital management companies)
- Individual Factsheets and product description
- Termsheets, brochures etc.
- PowerPoint presentation documents
- docCreator™ implements specific elements for the financial sectors, such as performances, risk/return matrices incl. the integration of market data such as prices/benchmark scores and indicators, for example in the form of tables with Sharpe ratio values, Treynor ratio values, etc.
- Integration of market and reference data (vendor feeds and customer feeds)
- docCreator™ offers flexible editor functions with a focus on graphical perfection for marketing documents as well as inheritance and reusability of text components & logics for the preparation of regulatory documents, such as PRIIP KIDs, KIIDs or PIS.
- All content, in particular graphics, is generated as vector elements and can therefore produce high-quality offset prints.
- Both RGB and CMYK colour models are supported
- docCreator™ can generate and send documents in PDF, XML and HTML format
- Multilingualism incl. Chinese and Arabic characters are also integral features of docCreator™
- Hyphenation and pagination with predetermined page breaks round off the creation of the perfect documents