FactsheetLIVE™ technology allows you to fully automate the process of integrating up-to-date factsheets into your websites or sending them by email. Combined with FactsheetLIVE™web, it is also possible to directly integrate interactive charts into the website.
The FactsheetsLIVE™ service facilitates the creation of fund factsheets, while the FactsheetLIVE™ web content obtains price and portfolio data directly from the capital management company or the custodian. Depending on the customer’s requirements, data from other sources (e.g., vendors, internal data interfaces) can be also be added.
When designing the Factsheets, we adapt to the customer’s wishes. They range from the traditionally modest Factsheet to “designer sheets”. The layout can be adjusted to the corporate identity or can illustrate the theme/investment focus of the fund. Our designers develop an individual template for Factsheets together with the customer or agency concerned. For short-term actions, we also offer an extensive catalogue of standard templates. Below are some sample Factsheets:
In addition to the complete master data and the mandatory price chart (preferably stored with picture) and the top holdings, we put various analyses and figures on paper in graphic form:
- Asset and country allocation
- Sector and currency allocation
- Investment and liquidity level
- Pie or bar charts
- Key figures (Calculated according to the FERI Trust method) e.g.
- Jensen’s alpha and beta
- Information, Sharpe and Treynor ratios
- Tracking error and correlation
- Volatility p.a.
- Rankings, ratings and awards (Morningstar, S&P, Feri, etc.)
- Investment concept/investment philosophy
- Comment from the fund management
- Comparisons of risks/opportunities
- Photo of the fund manager/or management team
- Individual design
- Up-to-date presentation on customers’ websites, including interactive charts
- Automatic calculation of key figures
- Personalisation with e.g. contact details of the supervisor/distributor
- Periodic factsheet maintenance
- Delivery of price and/or benchmark via interface
- Support for sample Portfolio Factsheets