Founded in 2004 the cleversoft group is a leading cloud based RegTech provider for financial services. The company is headquartered in Munich with offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Nuremberg, The Hague, Luxembourg, Sofia and Ruse. We optimize and automate business processes for regulatory documents, marketing materials, commission payments, and other back office processes of 1’000+ clients around the globe, including banks, insurance companies, custodians/ investment management companies and asset managers. Through the partnership with the Software Investor Main Capital, the cleversoft group has the opportunity to further accelerate its growth through a buy-and-build strategy. Thus, the companies SecondFloor, BusinessForensics, and CDDS (Customer Due Diligence Solutions) became part of cleversoft group in 2019, 2020, and 2021 respectively.
To strengthen our Bulgarian team, we are currently looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer, located in Sofia or Ruse.
- Full integration into a fast growing, globally spread team;
- Project work providing cross-field experience with expertly trained professionals;
- Opportunity to work in a digital cloud based environment, collaborating with your colleagues anytime and from anywhere;
- You can choose yourself the city you would like to be based in (Sofia or Ruse);
- Flexible work schedule with home office and up to 30 vacation days per year;
- Flexible work schedule with policy allowing up to 50% work from home;
- Interview process with your future teammates;
- Possibility for high impact and fast personal growth;
- Competitive salary+employee benefits, e.g. a multisport card, additional medical insurance, etc.
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer/Systems Administrator/Cloud Engineer.
- Experience in building and maintaining highly available systems on cloud infrastructure, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge in running and debugging distributed systems based on Linux and Kubernetes (specifically Azure Kubernetes Service).
- Excellent Linux and SQL database-knowledge (i.e. Postgresql, MySQL, MS SQL).
- Knowledge of automation tools (git, Bamboo, Jenkins, Terraform).
- Experience in scripting bash / powershell.
- Experience with configuration management tools, preferably Puppet.
- Teamwork, reliability, responsibility and attention to detail.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Curious about learning new technologies.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Considered as an advantage
- Experience in at least one programming language, preferably Python.
- Knowledge about IT Processes (ITIL).
- Solid understanding of tcp/ip networking.
- Experience in managing Java and PHP applications.
- Experience with Single-Sign-On systems (SAML or OAuth2).
- Familiarity with load balancers and the microservices approach.
- Experience/Certification with Microsoft Azure.
- Maintain Enterprise client dev and test environments targeting linux and windows virtual machines.
- Do automated configuration management: script, test and deploy automation recipes using Puppet.
- Help migrate our IBM hosted kubernetes cloud production stack to Azure.
- Administer and maintain our development environment (build server(s), git repositories, artifact repositories, deployment scripting, etc.)
- Support the development team with investigating and resolving issues on middleware (MsSql, ActiveMQ, Postgresql, MongoDB, Oracle, Tomcat, WildFly, nginx, apache httpd).
- Support development and QA to satisfy their day to day needs.
- Provide computer/network support for software and hardware problems.
- Partner with stakeholders to design and deliver scalable, reliable, and secure solutions based on cloud infrastructure in Azure.
- Administer and analyze issues in our kubernetes based SaaS platform: App, DB and Search, Web servers, Load balancers, etc.
- Continuously improve our solutions and processes with respect to availability, security, observability and efficiency.
- Share your knowledge with the entire engineering organization.
- Create system & end-customer documentations.
- Work with an international team of experts on multiple client solutions and an expanding portfolio of standard software solutions.