The cleversoft docRepository tool suite for the procurement and provision of regulatory documents has now become even more powerful and user-friendly - thanks to our extensive feature update "Atlas", named after the second largest Pleiades star.
With docRepository, financial service providers, banks, issuers, asset managers as well as direct banks and brokers have a comprehensive service application at their disposal for the procurement, management and long-term archiving of regulatory documents.
Whether you are looking for fund documents (PRIIP-KID, prospectus etc.), a PIB for a share, a Swiss FIDLEG, a UK or an EU PRIIP-KID - docRepository automatically delivers the right document. And the "Atlas" extension now makes it even easier for you, with extensive updates such as the following features:
- on-screen guidance regarding the front-end search functionality
- updated front-end functionality login to allow for a more secure first-time access
- Identification of "significant changes" for fund instruments based on data provided by WM.
- Expanding the available products universe by adding more API functionality from our current data providers
- Allowing EET files with FinDatEx templates to be imported in docRepository
- Updating the Allfunds API connection based on Allfunds specifications
- Enhancement of docSuite API: New methods to enable retrieval of product-specific information.
- Providing of FE-fundinfo specific API KEY for retrieving fund documents also via REST API methods
- Ability to create trigger files for PDF exports.
- Extension of data file delivery also for .xlsx files
- Customizable .csv files summarizing the content of delivered documents
Our experts will be happy to demonstrate the updates and new features of docRepository. Please contact us.