BusinessForensics, part of the cleversoft group, launches the new full cloud version of its market-proven financial crime prevention suite.
Hosted on Microsoft Azure, ForensicCloud 2.0 provides financial institutions with a comprehensive software suite for preventing and combating financial crime.
Core modules include the powerful Special Investigation and Case Management tool and the KYC
application for monitoring customer risk with even greater flexibility and efficiency thanks to the Azure platform.
Your advantages with the new ForensicCloud 2.0
- High Connectivity: Standardized import and export of data; connection to automate regulatory reporting interfaces
- Fast Implementation: 3 times quicker than before
- Shorter turnaround times: less manual input through automated and integrated workflows
– Automated and integrated workflows
– Connection to external, regulatory data providers such as FIU, CIS & BKR
– Complete overview of investigation including audit trail and evidence
– GDPR-compliant retention policy
- Flexibility through modularity: easy addition of our CleverKYC module or other KYC data
sources, helping you to create the 360 customer overview and manage your risks.
- High scalability: more flexibility to scale your infrastructure; simply upscale as needed
- Customised services: on-demand infrastructure and tailored services for a higher quality of service
- Certified security: hosting in compliance with all relevant ISO standards and ISAE3402 recommendations.
The well-proven benefits of BusinessForensics solutions remain fully available
Efficient data management:
No more data silos, allowing you to complete KYC, AML and fraud
investigations faster and more accurately
Full Audit Trail:
Stay in control and compliant by having full insight into all activities within the application.
Be on top of your risks; detect, prevent and investigate money laundering, fraud and
compliance breaches with a holistic customer risk perspective.
Incorporate your retention policy for maintaining and deleting your financial crime
investigations. Support for national regulatory frameworks such as PIFI Protocol in the Netherlands.
Profit from all the advantages of the BusinessForensics software solutions – now even more efficient with the new ForensicCloud 2.0!